Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Fitting Florets | Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop



Hi and welcome to another Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! 

We are a lovely bunch of demonstrators from all over the world and so happy you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and inspiration.

I am highlighting the Fitting Florets bundle and my card is designed to be relatively simple so that even the beginner card maker can do this with ease.  I used Evening Evergreen for my card base, Mint Macaron for my first layer then the pretty designer paper which I adhered them together. I used the stunning Fitting Florets stamp set using the pretty flowers which I coloured in with Stampin'Write markers (you can use any colour) and used the dies from the bundle to cut out the flowers. I also used the dies to cut an oval shape and using a Christmas stamp set I had already to do the sentiment. I stamped this in Versa mark and then used the white embossing powder and heat embossed. It gives it a lovely finish. I took a strip of the Metallic mesh ribbon and put a strip down the centre, adhered the sentiment on top of that and attached the flowers with dimensionals to give it a lift.



With the inside of the card, I layered a mint macaron and a basic white layer together with a piece of the designer series paper down the side and stamped a sentiment in Evening Evergreen.
I hope you like it and enjoyed it.

Until next time take care!

4 comments:

Demonstrator Training Program June 2023 [ Zany Zoo Suite

Thank you for joining us for another Stampin'Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us...