Saturday, January 21, 2023

Dainty Delight Bundle


Oh, how I love this bundle. The papers are just so gorgeous with many a card to be made.

So, remember if you place an order or join my team you will receive a thank you card from me.

My card base for this card is in Mossy Meadow cut at 14.9cm x 21cm. My first layer in Basic White 14.4cm x 10cm and Designer Series Paper cut at 14.2cm x 9.8cm. Adhere them as in the picture.

I stamped the flowers from the set on Basic White and coloured them in with Stampin Blends, die cut and adhere to the Designer Series Paper. The daisy and the stem is a die cut adhered to front with the daisy raised on a dimensional to give it depth.

The sentiment I stamped with Versamark on a Mossy Meadow scrap and used white embossing power and heat embossed. I adhered this on dimensionals.


On the inside of the card, I used a Basic White piece 14.4cm x 10cm. Die cut another daisy, used a scrap from the Designer Series Paper and adhered as in the picture.

I would just like to say thank you for reading this far and if I can help you in anyway, please feel free to message me.

Until next time!

Regards Liz

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demonstrator Training Program June 2023 [ Zany Zoo Suite

Thank you for joining us for another Stampin'Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us...